The Forum Charitable Fund supports programs that enhance the quality of life for seniors in our community. Our focus areas are medical care, social services and education and research. Forum Charitable Fund supports programs at The Forum at Rancho San Antonio Health Care Center and through a variety of organizations in surrounding communities including the Los Altos-Mountain View Community Foundation, the Stanford AGE Research Center and the Cupertino Library Foundation.
Forum Charitable Fund is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors and supporters. It was incorporated in 2018 and is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, public benefit corporation. Federal tax ID#: 83-123-6046. Donations to Forum Charitable Fund are tax-deductible.
Board of Directors & Officers:
- Patti White, President
- Bob Menifee, Secretary
- Russ Fuller, Treasurer
- Ed Cohen, Development Volunteer
- Catherine Fenselau Cotter, Grants Chair
- Nadja Jackson, Los Altos Mountain View Community Foundation, Community Relations
- John Monroe, Development Co-Chair
- Howard Peters, Development Co-Chair